The 181st Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Western New York took place October 26-27, 2018 at the Niagara Falls Convention Center in Niagara Falls, NY.
This Convention was jointly held with the Episcopal Diocese of Northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Clerical Order: Diana Leiker was elected for a 4 year term
- Lay Order: Josephine Robbins was elected for a 4 year term
- Lay Order: Rose Sconiers & Denise Mlynorick were elected for 3 year terms
- Clerical Order: Claudia Scheda was elected for a 3 year term
- Lay Order: Bruce Davidson & Wayne A. Blassingame were elected for 3 year terms
- Clerical Order: Kim Rossi was elected for a 3 year term; Robert Arnold was elected for a 1 year term
- Lay Order: Ann Dutton was elected for a 3 year term
On Friday, October 26, the Episcopal Diocese of Western New York elected the Rt. Rev. Sean Rowe as Bishop Provisional for a period of 5 years, to commence in April 2019. Read all about it!
2018 Convention Documents
*NEW* 2018 Convention Packet (“The Red Book”)
IMPORTANT – An updated version of the Convention packet was uploaded at 9:45 a.m. on 10/10. If you printed prior to this, the only pages that changed (and should be reprinted) are 3-4 and 48-49.
* After downloading any form, please issue the save command to a location on your computer before you begin to enter your data. After entering your data, issue the save command again and then email or print & mail to the diocesan office.
2018 Convention Location
The 2018 Convention will take place at the Niagara Falls Convention Center (101 Old Falls St., Niagara Falls, NY).