Congregations in Western New York employ administrative help, organists and choir directors, custodial & maintenance help and occasionally child care, youth ministers and other types of help. As positions become available, they are listed here.
If your congregation is looking for help, e-mail Elisabeth Brauza-Hughes at email@example.com and we will add your listing to this page.
Alden – Music Director (St. Aidan’s)
St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church, Alden, seeks a Music Director for their 9:30am Sunday Service.
Please call Margaret at 716-937-9609 or Karen at 716-937-6922.
Grand Island – Choir Director (St. Martin-in-the-Fields)
- Choose anthems and direct 15 member S.A.T.B. adult choir.
- Weekly Sunday morning rehearsals; sing approximately twice a month at 10:00 a.m. worship service.
- Enthusiastic choir, experienced organist and vibrant congregation.
- Annual salary up to $5800 depending on ability and experience.
- Two weeks of paid vacation and benefits.
- Keyboard skills required.
- Immediate opening.
- Contact Marylou Pohl, 716-725-1249, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Tonawanda – Organist (St. Mark’s)
St. Mark’s Episcopal Church is looking for an experienced Organist to perform on an Allen Bravura L331 digital organ at 10am Sunday Eucharist Rite II service. We have a multi-voice volunteer choir directed by the Music Director. Responsibilities include service music, incidental liturgical music, choir and congregation accompaniment. Salary based upon experience, education, and A.G.O. certificates (if any).
Please email resume to St. Mark’s Episcopal Church at email@example.com or mail to us: Attention Music Director, 61 Payne Ave. North Tonawanda, NY, 14120. An audition will be required at the the time of the interview.