Congregations in Western New York employ administrative help, organists and choir directors, custodial & maintenance help and occasionally child care, youth ministers and other types of help. As positions become available, they are listed here.
If your congregation is looking for help, e-mail Elisabeth Brauza-Hughes at email@example.com and we will add your listing to this page.
Alden – Music Director (St. Aidan’s)
St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church, Alden, seeks a Music Director for their 9:30am Sunday Service.
Please call Margaret at 716-937-9609 or Karen at 716-937-6922.
Buffalo – Cathedral Staff Accountant (St. Paul’s Cathedral)
St. Paul’s Episcopal Cathedral in Buffalo, NY is seeking to hire a full-time staff accountant. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently, demonstrate flexibility, and have the skills and personality required for achievement in a dynamic office environment. The staff accountant must minimally possess the following skills and experience to:
- Manage Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payable
- Generate Monthly Financial Reports with ability to comprehend and explain reports
- Produce other Financial Reports as Requested
- Process and Post Member Pledge Donations
- Generate and Mail Quarterly Pledge Statements to Members
- Payroll Processing & Staff Attendance
- Provide Information for an Annual Audit of Finances
Additional Competences Expected
- Monitoring Staff Benefits & Pension Contributions
- Familiarity with for-profit Limited Liability Corporations
- Understanding of Investment Portfolios
- Above average Written & Verbal Communications Skills
- Providing other Office Administrative Support as Requested
- Assisting with Forecasting and Development of the Annual Operating Budget
Software Proficiency Needed
- ACS People & Financial Suite (or other comparable data management programs)
- PayChex (or other comparable payroll programs)
Benefits: Paid Holidays and Vacation, Health & Dental Insurance, Pension Contributions
Normal Work Hours:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- One Monthly Evening Meeting and others As Necessary
Send Resume and References to: Teresa Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org
North Tonawanda – Organist (St. Mark’s)
St. Mark’s Episcopal Church is looking for an experienced Organist to perform on an Allen Bravura L331 digital organ at 10am Sunday Eucharist Rite II service. We have a multi-voice volunteer choir directed by the Music Director. Responsibilities include service music, incidental liturgical music, choir and congregation accompaniment. Salary based upon experience, education, and A.G.O. certificates (if any).
Please email resume to St. Mark’s Episcopal Church at email@example.com or mail to us: Attention Music Director, 61 Payne Ave. North Tonawanda, NY, 14120. An audition will be required at the the time of the interview.