The Diocese provides support for congregations in many ways.
The Congregational Development Team will provide help with visioning, connecting with your community, mutual ministry reviews, strategic planning and other topics.
The Congregational Support Team can provide consultation on capital campaigns, stewardship, bookkeeping & other financial administration.
The Episcopal Partnership for Mission and Outreach provides grants for ministry beyond your walls.
Partnership Grant Application
The Reynolds Funds provide grants to congregations, particularly in the areas of Church Development and Growth, Expansion of Mission and Outreach, Starting New Ministries, and Collaborative Ministries. There are two funding cycles per year.
Reynolds Funds Grant Application
There are also resources available for Christian Formation, Sunday School, youth groups, worship and many other areas.
Contact Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims (email@example.com) to get connected with the resources your congregation needs.
Annual Parish Info Form
This form must be completed using MS Word and may be saved from year to year and easily updated as needed. Please update it each year after your congregation’s Annual Meeting, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials from September 2018 General Convention Deputation Reporting Session
- PDF: “Overview of Prayer Book & Liturgy Resolutions” – Ms. Elisabeth Brauza-Hughes
- PDF: “Reflections on General Convention & HOB Listening Session” – The Rev. Lillian Davis-Wilson
- PDF: “Visit to the T. Don Hutto Detention Center” – The Rev. Ann Tillman
Materials from June 2018 Warden & Priest-in-Charge Day
- Powerpoint: “Available Grants & Loans” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
- Powerpoint: “From Parking Lot to Pew – Turning Building Users into Potential Parishioners” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
- Powerpoint: “Lay Ministry Licensing” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
- Powerpoint: “Parochial Report – Do Not Be Afraid!” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
- PDF: “Clergy Compensation” – Ms. Barbara Northan
- PDF: “Important Dates” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
Materials from February 2018 Warden & Vestry Day
- Powerpoint: “Smart Building Management” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
- Powerpoint: “Mutual Ministry Reviews” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
- Powerpoint: “Licensed Lay Ministries” – The Rev. Canon Cathy Dempesy-Sims
- Powerpoint: “How the Church Works” – The Rev. Vicki Zust
- Powerpoint: “Title IV Overview” – The Rev. Vicki Zust
- Powerpoint: “The Full Share Process” – Ms. Maria Manocchio & Ms. Karen Gengo
- PDF: “Basics of Diocesan Website Hosting Program” – Ms. Elisabeth Brauza-Hughes