Where & When
Friday and Saturday October 27 & 28, 2017 at the Buffalo-Niagara Marriott, 1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst
How to Register
Clergy, Delegates, Alternates and Visitors all have to register the registration form is on the Convention page of the Diocesan web-site.
There is a link to reserve hotel rooms on the Convention page. In order for the sales tax to be waived you must pay with either a church check or church credit card and bring your congregation’s tax exempt form when you check in.
Resolutions must be received by August 30. Instructions for submitting resolutions are on the Convention page of the Diocesan web-site. Email your resolution to Michael Brown (email@example.com)
Nominations must be received by August 30. You can nominate yourself or someone else. More information and nomination forms can be found on the Convention page of the web-site.
- Diocesan Council: 2 lay people and 1 clergy person for three year terms. 1 lay person for a two year term. 1 clergy person for a 1 year term.
- Standing Committee: 1 lay person and 1 clergy person for four year terms.
- Diocesan Trustees: 2 lay people for three year terms and 1 clergy person for a two year term.
- General Convention Alternate Deputies: 3 lay people and 2 clergy people.
- Tuesday October 10 at 7 pm at St. James’, Batavia
- Sunday October 15 at 2 pm at Grace Church, Randolph
- Tuesday October 17 at 7 pm at the Diocesan Ministry Center